FREEDOM IN CHRIST COURSE
The Freedom In Christ approach to discipleship will transform the way you become a fruitful disciples.
Focused on firstly establishing every Christian in the sure foundation of their identity in Jesus, it then gives you the tools to break free and stay free from all that holds you back, and a strategy for ongoing transformation.
Completely revised and updated, the brand new edition of the Freedom In Christ course is now 10 weeks of teaching by Steve Goss, Nancy Maldonado and Daryl Fitzgerald, with a ministry component known as the Steps To Freedom In Christ, presented by Steve Goss and Neil Anderson. Find out more here
Our COUPLES COURSE is finished but if you would like to be notified when we run the next one, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Couples Course (based on Care for The Family Marriage Sessions) is a flexible, four-part, DVD-based resource that explores how a couple can build a fantastic relationship. Whether newlyweds or married for years, this is a fantastic opportunity for couples to invest in and enrich their marriage.
The key themes explored in the four sessions are:
• Cherish –the forgotten vow and how to keep your love alive
• Connect – understanding each other and the art of communication
• Collaborate – dealing with pressure points and handling conflict well
• Commit – love is a choice when the going gets tough
The DVD episodes features:
• Stories from real-life couples
• Conversations with marriage and relationship specialists
• Trusted wisdom from Rob Parsons
• Street interviews
• Opportunities for couples to pause and discuss some of the main themes together