What happens each month on Sundays ….
At Encounter Church throughout the week we have lots of different activities going on. These are all ‘church’ in different forms!
On Sundays however we focus on our three enablers –
- Connecting (with our community);
- Encountering (providing ways for people to encounter God for themselves)
- Growing (in faith)
Every Sunday morning we start at 10am. This is how it works out in practice each month:
- 1st Sunday – Sunday Gathering with Communion and Stay and Pray (Growing)
- 2nd Sunday – Family Sparks our Community event with breakfast, bouncy castle, face painting, craft, sports and a bible story (Connecting) PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO FAMILY SPARKS IN JUNE
- We also have a 6pm Sunday Gathering on the 2nd Sunday (Growing)
- 3rd Sunday – Sunday Gathering (Growing)
- 4th Sunday – Cafe Sparks – Cafe style church exploring a story or theme in a relaxed setting around tables with breakfast served (Encountering and Growing)
- 5th Sunday – Life Group Sundays – This is an opportunity for our Life Groups to lead the service in their own way
All of this is subject to occasional change so please check our diary for up to date information