COMING SOON: BREAKING DOWN MENTAL HEALTH BARRIERS
This is a free event for the community and is part of the Gloucester Diocese FestivALL celebrations throughout May and June 2018.
All are welcome to attend and there will be craft and activities for families and children. If the weather is good we will have a bouncy castle in the garden. Lunch is provided but we would appreciate you signing up through the link below so that we make sure we cater for dietary requirements.
The main speaker in the morning is Patrick Regan OBE, Chief Executive Officer of a brand new charity Kintsugi Hope. http://www.kintsugihope.com “Kintsugi” is a Japanese technique for repairing pottery with seams of gold. The word means “golden joinery” in Japanese. This repairs the brokenness in a way that makes the object more beautiful, and even more unique than it was prior to being broken. Instead of hiding the scars it makes a feature of them.
Please Sign up here More information will be posted in due course and the programme is subject to change.
Our Couples Course is finished but if you would like to be notified when we run the next one, then please email email@example.com
The Couples Course (based on Care for The Family Marriage Sessions) is a flexible, four-part, DVD-based resource that explores how a couple can build a fantastic relationship. Whether newlyweds or married for years, this is a fantastic opportunity for couples to invest in and enrich their marriage.
The key themes explored in the four sessions are:
• Cherish –the forgotten vow and how to keep your love alive
• Connect – understanding each other and the art of communication
• Collaborate – dealing with pressure points and handling conflict well
• Commit – love is a choice when the going gets tough
The DVD episodes features:
• Stories from real-life couples
• Conversations with marriage and relationship specialists
• Trusted wisdom from Rob Parsons
• Street interviews
• Opportunities for couples to pause and discuss some of the main themes together
- 27th April
- 18th May
- 22nd June
We’re unable to name our films here due to licensing restrictions but we can keep you up to date with what we’re showing if you ask to go on our mailing list. Contact us here